This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (02) 4960 2426 to order.
Other features you’ll like:
• very VERY fast stitching at 1800 stitches per minute
• manual and regulated stitch control with the touch of a button
• bright LED lighting
• sturdy frame with height adjustment – sit or stand
From Handi Quilter’s Website:
Don’t let space restrictions dictate what you can create. The HQ Simply Sixteen combined with Little Foot Frame system enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to finish any size quilt without the space requirements of a conventional frame system.
Requiring a little over five feet of space, the HQ Simply Sixteen with Little foot frame allows you to quilt standing up at a frame when space is at a premium. With 16in of throat space, two modes of stitch regulation, a unique hoop framing system and innovative quilt clamps this newest member of the Handi Quilter family is the machine quilters are looking for.
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Five large-capacity M-class bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics
- Innovative quilt clamp management system: 6 Easy-Grasp Quilt Clamps, 1 HQ Super Quilt Clamp, and 6 Hold-Tight Clamps
- Accommodates any size quilt
- 5-foot free-standing frame
- Adjustable legs for easy height customization
- Easy-assembly professional-grade system made of high quality steel
- Levelling feet adjust to floor surfaces
Because Zig Zag Sewing has a shop-front and our online store, we can proudly support every machine that we sell anywhere in Australia with the piece of mind of being able to pick up the phone and ask us a question about your new machine!